Thursday, July 16, 2015

Steve Herschbach shares how he uses his GPZ 7000 with GPS and XChange 2 for methodical detecting! …

Steve Herschbach shares how he uses his GPZ 7000 with GPS and XChange 2 for methodical detecting!

#Minelab     #MetalDetecting     #GPZ7000

A Little GPZ Gold - Part 1 | by Steve Herschbach for Treasure Talk

This year has not been going exactly as I imagined it would. My stated goal for the year was to set a new record for days in the field detecting. So far however, it has been anything but that. No complaint - I have been devoting myself to visiting family and other things that took precedence over prospecting. Weather has also been a bit dodgy this spring leading me to sit out things a little waiting for better conditions.



from Minelab Metal Detectors @ Google+ http://ift.tt/1TFgZCy

No comments:

Post a Comment