Sunday, September 3, 2017

New video by Diggin Britt on YouTube

Some People are Pure Evil
This is a video describing some drama i've been experiencing lately. A small little "man" who is a wanna be dog trainer, is gunning to get Dixie euthanized or taken away and fed to wolves. (I am not making this stuff up) I had no clue that complete strangers could be so mean and wicked to defenseless happy little animals. This little "man" has a raven as a pet...yet he says Dixie should be killed because she is a wild animal.. Hypocrite much? I will not publish this "person's" name, because I don't want to feed the monster. I have never published a video with any negative subject matter before, and I hope to never have to again, but I had to let everyone know that pure evil exists! Mean people suck! 👎🏻 Anyways.. Dixie is ok! and this clown can go to hell. 😀


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment