Sunday, April 9, 2017

New video by Diggin Britt on YouTube

OMG I Found a Treasure Chest Key!!
Hey y'all, In today's little adventure I find a bunch of random relics, but the best by far was... a freakin' old a*s key! I mean REALLY old! If you know what it's from, please comment! I am thinking it's probably an old treasure chest key from a pirate's ship! ;P Or maybe a handcuff key or an old old padlock key? Whatever it is, it's old AF! Has to be 100 or 150 years old. So check it out y'all, and let me know what you think! My new assistant, Albert (my pet deer) helps me out a lot in this video :D Thanks for watching y'all! Diggin Britt x o Filmed In the United States of America Cameras used: Olympus TG4 ~ iPhone7 Plus © 2017 Diggin Britt ALL RIGHTS RESERVED This video may not be copied or re-posted without my express written consent.


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment