Monday, April 17, 2017

New video by Diggin Britt on YouTube

I Found a Magical Hole at the Abandoned Property!
Hey y'all, In this metal detecting video I return to the abandoned property and find a magical hole! (a pit full of all kinds of rad rusty relics!) It was so super exciting finding so much stuff in one spot! I also find a cool old bottle in the pit... be sure to stay until the end cuz I actually figure out what the bottle was used for :P There were lots of mystery items in this one, so please leave me a comment if you know what anything is! Thanks for watching y'all! Diggin Britt x o Filmed In the United States of America Cameras used: Sony A6500 Olympus TG4 Wanna support my channel? 😊❤️ www.DigginBritt.com © 2017 Diggin Britt ALL RIGHTS RESERVED This video may not be copied or re-posted without my express written consent.


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment