Wednesday, April 12, 2017

New video by Diggin Britt on YouTube

I Found a Buried Delivery Truck y'all
Hey y'all! Ok so it's sort of a little delivery truck that I found, but look how rad that vintage little thing is! :P I so can't wait to use it in my art! :) This is a new beautiful location that we found, I'll be going back to metal detect and explore it some more the next chance I get, so pretty and tranquil! Be sure to wait until the end to see the amazing little fireflies that are flying all around me. :D Thanks for watching y'all! Diggin Britt x o Filmed In the United States of America Camera used: Sony A6500 © 2017 Diggin Britt ALL RIGHTS RESERVED This video may not be copied or re-posted without my express written consent. #metaldetecting, #river, #blondegirl, #nature


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment