Saturday, April 22, 2017

New video by Diggin Britt on YouTube

Diggin Britt & Friends Explorin' the Farm
Hi Y'all, Would you like to support my channel? If you would, please click on the digginbritt link at the end of this description. 😘 And please be sure to like and subscribe :) I had so much fun filming this video! The first part of this one is me metal detecting for relics and exploring the back few acres of my farm, with lots and lots of help from my darlin' little animals :D I find a ton of really cool stuff that I'll definitely be using in my art! In the second part of this episode, you'll get to meet some of my farm animals! ❤️ My hardcore fans already know most of my furry friends, and some of them even know my animals names. 😊 BTW..I don't eat any of my farm animals, I love them all so much, they are more like family members to me ❤️ Don't forget to like and subscribe y'all! Diggin Britt x o Filmed In the United States of America Cameras used: Sony A6500, Olympus TG4, iphone 7 plus Wanna support my channel? 😊❤️ www.DigginBritt.com ❤️ © 2017 Diggin Britt ALL RIGHTS RESERVED This video may not be copied or re-posted without my express written consent.


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment